Thursday, September 25, 2008

The party office of Chiranjeevi was inaugurated during the midnight of 10 August. Chiranjeevi along with his family members graced the occasion and performed special poojas.

Party announcement and launch in this month - Chiranjeevi
Speaking to the media after the inauguration, Chiranjeevi said, “I would like to extend my condolences to the bereaved families who lost their lives in the incessant rains occurred in the past 3 three days. I would like to request my fans to extend their help the people who are in need. I would be announcing my party and agenda on one day and I will launch the party on another day. All these events will happen in this month. I would be answering all the questions posed by the media on the day of my party announcement.

Photo Gallery (photos by G Narasaiah)


















































Some of his Personal Description:



He is simply gr8 and is simply the best. Why don every body join hands with me to giv our chiru massive support to help mankind and go do alot of gud thing and also in opposing some crying evils.

Chiru Profile:

Birth Name
Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad

Nickname
Mega Star Chiranjeevi / Chiru / Annayya

Height
5' 9" (1.75 m)

Parents
Sri Venkat Rao( Late ) and Mrs Anjana Devi.

Born on
22 August 1955, In Narsapur, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh


Chiru Education BackGround:

Education
Grade School / College
Ist Class Gurazala, Andhra Pradesh, India
IInd, IIIRd Class Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
IV, V, VI Class Ponnuru, Andhra Pradesh, India
VII class Mogalthuru, Andhra Pradesh, India
VIII, IX Class Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Xth Class Mogalthuru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Intermediate CSR Sharma College, Bi.P.C, ,Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India
Degree ( B.Com) NM College Narsapuram, Andhra Pradesh, India
CA (Discontinued) Chennai,India



No comments: